Contemporary Handweavers of Texas 2021 – 2023 Membership Renewal
Thank you for your interest in renewing your CHT membership. The 2019 – 2021 membership cycle ends on June 30, 2021. Current membership renewal is for the July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2023 cycle. Membership fees are not prorated for the period – we encourage everyone to join early in membership cycle.
Have I already renewed? If you attended the 2021 Biennial Conference in San Antonio you may have paid the $40 membership renewal fee with the Biennial Conference registration.
(If you did not attend the 2021 conference, your membership renewal was due by July 1, 2021. Expired members may re-join at any time.)
The Advantages your CHT membership and dues provide:
- Priority registration for CHT Biennial Conference 2023 in Houston, Texas. Register first for the classes you want to take before they fill up!
- Art Camp information and registration. (You must be a CHT member to attend Art Camp. It will be held Friday, March 25 – Monday, March 28, 2022 at the John Newcombe Tennis Ranch and Conference Center in New Braunfels.)
- Quarterly newsletters with fiber information from around the state and real or digital drafts and samples
- Scholarship for fiber opportunities around Texas
- CHT membership roster
Renew your membership now to have all the membership benefits through CHT Conference 2023! Register
online and pay with a credit or debit card through the PayPal portal. Thank you for your support of the Texas weaving community.
If you need assistance with your membership status or renewal, contact Nancy Summers, Membership chair, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members wishing to renew by mail click this link to print the CHT Membership Form
and mail with payment.
* If you attended the 2021 Biennial Conference in San Antonio, Texas then your conference payment may have included your membership renewal for 2021 – 2023. Please contact Nancy Summers (see above) if you have any question about your membership status.