Want to join CHT?
CHT is TEXAS WEAVING. We are committed to bringing the weavers of Texas together in building the community of weaving, spinning, and fiber arts through our workshops, conferences, and newsletter.
Join us NOW and receive theses benefits:
- Full voting status at the Biennial Members Meeting;
- 4 beautiful, information-packed, newsletters per year with woven samples; and access to online archive of newsletters and samples;
- Eligibility for scholarships to attend workshops and/or conferences, including the CHT conference;
- Priority Art Camp registration;
- Priority Conference Registration;
- Participation in Conference exhibits, including the Members Exhibit and Fashion Show.
- Even if you don’t attend the conference, you can show your work in the exhibits;
- Membership roster;
- And, best of all, access to a wonderful network of talented, like-minded people.
Current membership for the 2017-19 cycle is $40 and is valid from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2019.
Conference attendees and current members may renew their $40 membership fee with their registration for the CHT (Fort Worth 2019) Conference for the 2019 -2021 membership period. This may be included as part of the conference registration fee.
(If you do not attend the conference, your membership renewal is due by July 1, 2019)
Some examples of Dallas Handweavers and Spinners Guild Overshot study group fabrics.
NEW Membership to CHT:
(Please note — Do not use this membership link if you plan to register for the 2019 Conference in Fort Worth, Texas. Your registration will include your 2019 -2021 membership fees with benefits beginning now.)
Prefer to pay by check?: Click here for a membership form:
Online example of the handwoven sample you will receive in the newsletter: click here
If you have any questions about your membership status, please contact Membership Chair, Trish Ashton at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Dues now cover a two-year span, from one Conference- year to the next Conference, in odd numbered years. Dues are not prorated during the membership period.