Thank you for you interest in CHT. At this time new membership applications are closed to reserve time for our current members to participate in Priority Registration for the 2021 Conference. We welcome your membership – Please check back after Feb 15, 2021.
Want to join CHT?
CHT is TEXAS WEAVING. We are committed to bringing the weavers of Texas together in building the community of weaving, spinning, and fiber arts through our workshops, conferences, and newsletter.
Join us NOW and receive theses benefits:
- Full voting status at the Biennial Members Meeting;
- 3 beautiful, information-packed, newsletters per year with woven samples; and access to online archive of newsletters and samples;
- Eligibility for scholarships to attend workshops and/or conferences, including the CHT conference;
- Priority Art Camp registration;
- Priority Conference Registration;
- Participation in Conference exhibits, including the Members Exhibit and Fashion Show.
- Even if you don’t attend the conference, you can show your work in the exhibits;
- Membership roster;
- And, best of all, access to a wonderful network of talented, like-minded people.
Current membership for the 2019-21 cycle is $40 and is valid from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2021. Membership fees are not prorated for the period – we encourage everyone to join early in membership cycle.
In addition to renewing online or by mail, we offer the option for all members to include their $40 membership renewal fee with their Biennial Conference registration.
(If you did not attend the 2019 conference, your membership renewal was due by July 1, 2019. Expired members may re-join at any time.)
Some examples of Dallas Handweavers and Spinners Guild Overshot study group fabrics.
NEW Membership to CHT:
Renewing Members (use if you have ever been a CHT member): (We will begin accepting renewals for 2021 – 23 in April 2021. Thank you)
Click here to RENEW and pay online
Prefer to pay by check?: Click here for a membership form:
Print and Mail CHT Membership Form
See an example of the handwoven sample you will receive with each quarterly newsletter: click here
If you have any questions about your membership status, please contact Membership Chair, Nancy Summers at: email@example.com
Please note: Dues now cover a two-year span, from one Conference- year to the next Conference, in odd numbered years. Dues are not prorated during the membership period.